poniedziałek, 1 października 2018

Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #53 Fall/Harvest/Halloween

Tematem październikowego wyzwania na blogu Scor-Pal jest jesień/żniwa/Halloween. Żadne z tych świąt nie jest jakoś specjalnie w naszym kraju obchodzone, ale coraz częściej spotyka się grupki małolatów grasujących w poszukiwaniu słodyczy. Podać cukierki w takim trochę straszniawym pudełeczku to jest to!
It's time for October challenge on the Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #53 is Fall/Harvest/Halloween blog. None of these festivals is in my country celebrated, but more often you can meets a groups of kiddos and teenagers looking for some sweets. Giveing candies in such a creepy box would be it!
Użyłam następujących produktów:
Tablica do bigowania - Scor-Pal
Medium klejące - Scor-Tape
Papier - Canson
Nogi zostały wycięte przy pomocy plotera Silhouette Portrait (projekt własny)

Products I've used:
Scoring board - Scor-Pal
Adhesive - Scor-Tape
Cardstock - Canson
I cut out spider's legs using Silhouette Portrait plotter (my own design)

2 komentarze:

Lois pisze...

This is just great! For someone who doesn't celebrate Halloween, you did a bang-up job on this challenge!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson pisze...

Wow, wow, WOW! I was so hoping for a tutorial on this amazing Spider bowl creation! It's absolutely fabulous and your spider legs are what kicks it up to the next level!! So fabulous. I LOVE it. Amazing creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Spotted this on the Scor-Pal site and had to stop by to comment xoxo)

Popularne posty