wtorek, 1 sierpnia 2023

Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #106 Birthdays

Witajcie w sierpniowym wyzwaniu na blogu Scor-Pal. Tematem tego miesiąca są urodziny. Zapraszam do wspólnej zabawy, na Wasze prace czekamy do końca miesiąca. I pamiętajcie! W pracy musi być więcej niż jedno zgięcie. Pozwólcie, że zaprezentuję moją inspirację... Album na 70 urodziny w formie zygzaka (z pasującą torebeczką). I'm back to share my latest creativity. It's August and it't tome to welcome you to another challenge on Scor-Pal blog. This month theme is: Birthdays. We invite you to have fun together, we are waiting for your work until the end of the August. But remember - there must to be more than one score. So... Let me share my zig-zag album.
Użyłam następujących produktów:
Tablica do bigowania - Scor-Pal
Medium klejące - Scor-Tape
Papier scrapowy - UHK Gallery-Art Journal 2

Products I've used:
Scoring board - Scor-Pal
Adhesive - Scor-Tape
Scrap paper - UHK Gallery-Art Journal 2

1 komentarz:

Dawn S. pisze...

What a beautiful album! Love the zigzag design.

Popularne posty